Friday, November 11, 2005

The Audi ABS problem is quite well known, apparently to everyone BUT Audi who has refused to compensate owners for the faulty ABS control units. I have come across Modulemaster who will repair your ABS control unit for a flat $250. They provide instructions on how to remove the unit and then you send it to them and they repair it. It sure beats the $1,700 - $2,200 quotes from the Audi dealers to replace this problematic part. So check out Modulemaster and let the group know what your experience is with them. I intend to do this myself, when I get some free time, and will let everyone know how it goes.

Does anyone have experience with Modulemaster?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So, did you do this? Easy as it sounds on the modulemaster website?

Husband of another '99 Audi A4 driver with ABS issue.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I just had my ABS module repaired by Modulemaster. The service was fast and affordable. I shipped it 2 day both ways and received my repaired module a week later. I think they had it for one business day before sending it back. My mechanic reinstalled it and charged me $267 for install and removal, which I think is very overpriced b/c I've read you can do it yourself in 45 mins. In total I paid approx. $500 for removal, repair, and install.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home